You And I Ailee. Ailee actuó junto a jay park, art of movement, johnnyphlo, decipher y clara c en el projectkorea iii de la universidad de rutgers en el 2010. Genius is the ultimate source of music knowledge, created by scholars like you who share facts and insight about the songs and artists they love. Every time when i’m waiting for signal. Wooh, the air of you is disappeared in a second. Ailee, junto con jay park, participaron en catch me if you can, canción de decipher. Ill waiting for another stream! Translation of 'u & i' by ailee (에일리) from english, korean to english. Every second when i’m working. [verse 2] the air called you. I can only think of you. I don’t want to care where you are or what you do whether you leave or not, do whatever you want Kpopreviewed.wordpress.com queen ailee is back! You may think i’ll be crying here where you left me but i’m alright, because it won’t happen again you and i, it’s over now. Makes me run out of breath. I will show you a way prettier me i don’t wanna cry like a fool over love, over you who left i will meet a hotter guy and i will show you for sure a me who is happier than you i won’t be sad without you, i won’t break down boy you gotta be aware i will throw away the ring you gave me i will erase the letters you wrote me
[Learn with Kpop] Ailee U&I — UnitedKpop from unitedkpop.com
Every time i see a crossroad. [verse 2] the air called you. I had to take care of my nieces, i would have loved to be with you guys and meet ailee!! You may think i’ll be crying here where you left me but i’m alright, because it won’t happen again you and i, it’s over now. I can only think of you. [hook] if you, if my love was 100. Wooh, the air of you is disappeared in a second. Whether you leave or not, do whatever you want the same thing repeats every day, u & i, u & i, u & i. If you, if my love was 100 and i didn’t save 50, One of us has to say it first let’s just end it here i want to stop fighting now there’s not a day where we just let things go my days have no meaning now
Whether You Leave Or Not, Do Whatever You Want The Same Thing Repeats Every Day, U & I, U & I, U & I.
You may think i’ll be crying here where you left me but i’m alright, because it won’t happen again you and i, it’s over now. I can only think of you. Every time i see a crossroad. [hook] if you, if my love was 100. Genius is the ultimate source of music knowledge, created by scholars like you who share facts and insight about the songs and artists they love. 265 translations, 242 transliterations, 3180 thanks received, 30 translation requests fulfilled for 19 members, 3 transcription requests fulfilled, added 28 idioms, explained 10. Ailee (에일리) track 1 on. I don’t want to care where you are or what you do whether you leave or not, do whatever you want Ill waiting for another stream!
Kpopreviewed.wordpress.com Queen Ailee Is Back!
Ailee, junto con jay park, participaron en catch me if you can, canción de decipher. I had to take care of my nieces, i would have loved to be with you guys and meet ailee!! Ailee actuó junto a jay park, art of movement, johnnyphlo, decipher y clara c en el projectkorea iii de la universidad de rutgers en el 2010. One of us has to say it first let’s just end it here i want to stop fighting now there’s not a day where we just let things go my days have no meaning now Translation of 'u & i' by ailee (에일리) from english, korean to english. Tại mama 2017, ailee thắng lợi hạng mục “nhạc phim hay nhất” cho ca khúc “i will go to you like the first snow” trong bộ phim ăn khách “goblin”.ngày 3/12/2017, giọng ca khủng của hàn quốc đã khuấy động sân khấu ngoài trời rạp hát lớn hà nội bằng 10 ca khúc nổi tiếng: [verse 2] the air called you. I will show you a way prettier me i don’t wanna cry like a fool over love, over you who left i will meet a hotter guy and i will show you for sure a me who is happier than you i won’t be sad without you, i won’t break down boy you gotta be aware i will throw away the ring you gave me i will erase the letters you wrote me Makes me run out of breath.
Wait A Minute, Wait A Minute, Sorry For Interrupting But Why Are You Saying The Same Things Over And Over Again?
Every second when i’m working. Then you vanish like that. Every time when i’m waiting for signal. If you, if my love was 100 and i didn’t save 50, Wooh, the air of you is disappeared in a second.