Im Blue If I Was Green. I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa da ba dee da ba da the story: I'm blue (if i was green, i would die) i'm blue (da ba dee da ba die) by eiffel 65 yo, listen up! Im blue, if i was green i would die, if i was green i would die. I didn't buy it and when i finally found out the official lyrics, i told her and she got kind of mad and said, i know. i knew she was lying. Funny not funny my thoughts: Im blue if i was green i would die. But soon after i found out what the real lyrics were but i continued to sing them the wrong way because i was used to it and because it is just so much funner to sing it that way. I made this video back in 2009 when i was bored. Joe from lockport, il i think it is: I'm blue i need to be able to fly. Blue are the feelings that live inside me. As for the chorus, i've heard: I'm blue im in need of a cry. Blue looks so fuckin good in you i’m crying๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™. Here's the story, a bat a little guy that lives in a blue world.

Im blue, if i was green i would die YouTube
Im blue, if i was green i would die YouTube from www.youtube.com

Blue are the streets and all the trees are too. As for the chorus, i've heard: Whether or not it should be an intended feature is up for debate, but it’s explicitly coded to be that way so it’s not as if. Efile 65 im blue (if i was green i would die) lyrics yo listen up here's a story about a little guy that lives in a blue world and all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue like him inside and outside blue his house with a blue little window and a blue corvette and everything is blue for him and hisself and everybody around cos he ain't got nobody to listen to Blue looks so fuckin good in you i’m crying๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™. Joe from lockport, il i think it is: Im tae kyung, if, if/then musical, if these trees could talk, green. Im blue if i was green i would die remix. Trust me i wish i could repost but since i cant get past the copywrites idk right now. Upload download add to wardrobe 4px arm (classic) background im blue if i was green i would die locozozo5370.

Blue (Da Ba Dee) Real Lyric:

Im blue if i was green i would die. Blue looks so fuckin good in you i’m crying๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™. I'm blue abu de dabu die abu de abu die if i was green i would die (repeat 3 times) im blue abu de dabu die abu de dabu die if i was green i would die (repeat 3 times) i have a blue house with a blue window blue is the color of all that i wear Blue is the colour of all that i wear. I'm blue i need to be able to fly. Choose one of the browsed im blue if i was green i would die lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. The reddit home of the carolina panthers Im blue if i was green i would die. If i was green, i would die.

Everyone Looked At Me And Some Were Like, Is That Really How It Goes? I Wasn't Sure But I Told Them That Yeah, It Was Right.

It was reffering to the whole world being blue and his lack of feelings for anything. I made fun of it, god. With a blue little window. Im blue if i was green i would die!! Blue are the people here that walk around, blue like my corvette, it's standing outside. They claim the lyrics are i'm blue if i was green i would die, although the lyrics are confirmed to be i'm blue da ba dee da ba die. the band debunked the misheard lyrics, and changed the song title to i'm blue (da ba dee), but i cannot find any proof, or reliable source on. I know its da ba de da ba di or watever. I'm blue, i'm in need of a guy, i'm in n. I'm blue if i were green i would die, if.

But, Hope You Enjoy It!

Im blue, if i was green i would die, if i was green i would die. General comment supposedly this song was originally his suicide note and was about suicide. Im blue if i was green i would die. In aberdeen i will die but that doesn't make any sense. do the real lyrics make sense? As for the chorus, i've heard: I have a blue house with a blue window. Log in or sign up to leave a comment. Bronson from ventura, ca im blue, if i was green i would die, thats what i was told. Trust me i wish i could repost but since i cant get past the copywrites idk right now.

Blue Are The Feelings That Live Inside Me.

I'm blue im in need of some dye. Whether or not it should be an intended feature is up for debate, but it’s explicitly coded to be that way so it’s not as if. I'm blue i od'd and i died. I'm blue (if i was green, i would die) i'm blue (da ba dee da ba die) by eiffel 65 yo, listen up! About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators. But soon after i found out what the real lyrics were but i continued to sing them the wrong way because i was used to it and because it is just so much funner to sing it that way. I'm blue da ba dee da ba die the story: I'm blue, if i was green i would die i'm blue, i'm in need of a guy i would bleed i would die, i believe i will die Yhtry from natick, australia it is i'm blue, without a beat i would die.

Related Posts